You can find the results of your search below.
- structured_dictionary:propeller: 9 Hits
- opeller** - A propeller consisting of a flat disc set flush with the under surface of the vessel with a... = Screw propeller =====
===== Set back =====
The displacement of the lead... wash-up. It is called wash-down if negative. The set back ratio is the set back divided by the chord length.
===== Shock free entry =====
- structured_dictionary:general: 4 Hits
- . The Bayesian interpretation provides a standard set of procedures and formulae to perform this calcul... der all possible hypotheses. Given any exhaustive set of mutually exclusive hypotheses //Hi//, we have:... n the world //i// and witness the data. Since the set of alternative worlds was assumed to be mutually ... d changes with time, with reference to an assumed set of axes.\\
===== LIQUID PROPERTIES AND PHYSICAL C
- structured_dictionary:performance: 3 Hits
- ratio of the power output to the power input of a set of reduction – or multiplying – gears between an ... =====
The ordered angle set on the steering control apparatus. This may diffe... , wave or orbital =====
The component of the wake set up by the orbital motion in the waves created by
- wiki:syntax: 2 Hits
- www.google.com or simply www.google.com - You can set the link text as well: [[http://www.google.com|Th... www.google.com or simply www.google.com - You can set
link text as well: [[http://www.google.com|This
- alphabetic_dictionary:s: 2 Hits
- w propeller]] - [[structured_dictionary:propeller#set_back|set back]] - [[structured_dictionary:propeller#shock_free_entry|shock free entry]] - [[structured
- structured_dictionary:resistance: 1 Hits
- butions of source and sinks, or doublets, on some set of points.
===== Source, Kelvin =====
A Kelvin s
- it:ittcmap: 1 Hits
name: 'Styled Map'
- ittcmap: 1 Hits
name: 'Styled Map'
- start: 1 Hits
- ionary. The new material uses a hanging indent to set off the name of the entry in bold and/or italics.
- structured_dictionary:manoeuvrability: 1 Hits
- ed =====
The ordered angle set on the steering control apparatus. This may diffe